In recent years environmentally responsible construction has finally gained the attention it deserves, even though programs like Optimum Value Engineering has been around since the sixties. We have been constructing homes with energy efficiency and the minimal environmental impact in mind since 2002.
In helping you with your project, our responsibilities is to facilitate the integration of the latest construction practices with the best products and the right personnel to minimize the impact on the environment while providing the most comfortable living conditions.
On top of our standard services we also offer:
- Site Selection
- Material Selection and Sourcing
- Energy Modeling
- Optimum Value Engineering
- Advanced Framing Techniques Instructions
- Home Energy Audits
- Energy Efficiency Upgrades and Improvements
We provide an assistance with obtaining following:
- LEED Certification (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design)
- HERS Rating (Home Energy Rating System)
- PHIUS Certification (Passive House Institute US)
- ZNE Certification (Zero Net Energy)
- Energy Star Home Rating